I chose the course EDCI339 for two reasons. The first reason was that I needed to take a prerequisite class to get credit for it. The second reason was the desire to meet more students. I wanted to learn and get a feel for the use of multimedia in this class. I am a person who does not like to use multimedia to express myself. I hope this class will give me a taste of multimedia. I am a junior economics major. I am interested in learning the fascination of using language. I think language is a wonderful thing, when you say one word, maybe this word can change a person’s idea and impression of you. In my free time, I prefer to taste food, travel and read novels. I am a person who likes to travel to different places and taste the local food. Food is a microcosm of a region’s culture and history. And food has the magical power to heal the heart. When I eat food, I feel the pleasure of my body and mind. It makes me forget my worries. I think group study is a good thing. I like the idea of people in a team doing their own jobs and working together to accomplish tasks. Group learning is beneficial for me. I can hear different ideas and feelings in the discussion with the group members, which is also a kind of progress and development of ideas for me.