This time I took part in a live Twitter Chat. This feels a little different than Twitter Chat in Module 4. During this chat, I learned a lot. At first I looked at the future of education from the perspective of students and teachers. But as I communicate with my classmates, and see what they think. My view on the future education has more perspectives, such as the government, companies (capitalists). These are angles that I didn’t really focus on at first. This activity gave me more perspectives to look at problems, and also made me realize that some problems are not so simple and we can actually consider problems from a deeper level. I choose this activity because I want to know more classmates’ ideas. These ideas can help me understand and look at problems. And I can learn more about future education from it. This activity made me know a lot about the advantages and disadvantages of open learning in the future, which enabled me to have a more comprehensive understanding of development and learning. This is in line with my learning goal.